• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Blindspot. Enjoyed series 1 and 2, not so much with series 3. Its all getting a bit saft now.

Onto the last season of The Wire, shame I’ve had to rush through due to Now putting a time limit on the last season for some stupid reason but it has been ace. Really enjoying it.

BIG return on The Mandalorian 😮

Yet another amazing episode. Its definitely the best Star Wars Disney have made. Top quality!

Think I might do the Mandalorian next. I did watch the first episode ages ago but didn’t carry on for some reason. I’ll binge it.

I’m not massively into Star Wars (the prequel and sequel were pretty rubbish IMO), but I am really enjoying the mandalorian. Just a shame they only release one episode a week!

Think I might do the Mandalorian next. I did watch the first episode ages ago but didn’t carry on for some reason. I’ll binge it.
I think it's enjoyable. Not original in the slightest but if you enjoy westerns and sci-fi you'll love it.

Finally got around to watching True Detective series 3. All in all I preferred series 1, but the series 3 ending was really good, really well written.

Gardeners World > Star Trek > Star Wars

Finished The Wire, excellent stuff. Really enjoyable, brilliantly written and superb acting throughout. Really deep stuff, although I find it fascinating that with a series that deep and with so many characters involved I only got drawn to one. Cheers for the recommendation lads, glad I watched that.

Finished The Wire, excellent stuff. Really enjoyable, brilliantly written and superb acting throughout. Really deep stuff, although I find it fascinating that with a series that deep and with so many characters involved I only got drawn to one. Cheers for the recommendation lads, glad I watched that.
Who was the one Omar?

Congrats. In terms of TV, it's all downhill from here....

Congrats. In terms of TV, it's all downhill from here....
I dunno, there have been a couple of series where I don’t feel like watching anything after because I’m disappointed they’ve finished, for some reason I don’t feel like that with The Wire. Don’t get me wrong it was absolutely brilliant and I doubt I’ll see anything as realistic as that again but it’s one that I’m not sad has finished for some reason. Just really glad I’ve seen it.

You certainly finished that quick Booz!

Not so much of a binge than a massive binge. Or Minge.

Back