• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It was decent. Did you stay for the post-credits sequence?

I didn't quite get the significance of that mid/post credits bit.

I didn't quite get the significance of that mid/post credits bit.

Book Of Boba Fett is a new spin-off series they are releasing next Dec. The sequence was him taking the throne of Jabba's old hangout. Whatever that means. I'm not a SW nerd.

There's a S3. Though there is a little bit of speculation that it might turn into the Boba Fett one as the dates match up. Both are due next Dec. Not sure why they'd release both series simultaneously. Though they might.

Money Heist - Did I read on here that it's better in Spanish with subtitles, rather than dubbed into English? Also, I assume I just go into the Netflix options and just turn the subtitles on and audio into Spanish?

Money Heist - Did I read on here that it's better in Spanish with subtitles, rather than dubbed into English? Also, I assume I just go into the Netflix options and just turn the subtitles on and audio into Spanish?
That goes for pretty much all content.

Have you not watched it yet ?
If this forum were Money Heist you'd be Arturo

I will do at some point, I still haven't started it yet.

PS, you're such a Ross.

3 episodes in and I like it. Tokyo gets right on my tits...nice arse though.

We could have our pick, us bunch of Brad Pitt look a likes :)

Tokyo is the best looking but her actions so far have me annoyed, the heisting expert that I am.

Back