• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Z Nation - There are 5 seasons but the first half hour is cack. Does it improve?

Just started to watch the Netflix doc on the Hotel Cecil. Mainly to do with odd death of a Canadian girl whilst travelling CA but also a look into the area its in and its history.
If you like odd shit and great opportunities for conspiracy theories this is for you

Just started to watch the Netflix doc on the Hotel Cecil. Mainly to do with odd death of a Canadian girl whilst travelling CA but also a look into the area its in and its history.
If you like odd shit and great opportunities for conspiracy theories this is for you
We are two episodes in. The Americansim of Cecil triggers me though

I've watched all 4 episodes, will hold back my thoughts until people have caught up

Very strange and sad story alright.
It did surprise me a bit that skid row in LA is right in the heart of downtown.
I used to live in Vancouver and the skid row there called Hastings is just as bad as LA by the looks of it. Main difference is that Hastings is on the edge of downtown, where it meets the suburbs.
Scary place though. I used to visit the coffee shops nearby and there was a lot of crack heads and people having sever mental health issues and there was literally hundreds of them just hanging about, sleeping in the pavement or alleyways or carrying shopping trolleys full of empty cans which they recycle for the few dollars refund

getting through season 2 of breaking bad, and fell off me chair when Q (John de Lancie) turns up!

Only when you've got a sexy time boner. You really should see a doctor about your never ending erection.

I bet dressing gowns hide them well tbf

Deliver Us on Walter Presents/All 4 good so far (6 episodes), if you like your Nordic stuff.

For those up to date with WandaVision, this version of THAT song deserves more exposure.

Back