• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Wife and I binge watched the North Water over the weekend.
If you liked The Terror or 19th century sea faring yarns, you'll like this.

Currently streaming Stateside but coming to BBC soon

Currently ploughing through Succession, a good watch, funny, tense, great dialogue. Some superb characters too.

Currently ploughing through Succession, a good watch, funny, tense, great dialogue. Some superb characters too.
Great series, really enjoyed it so far, it gets better and better. Looking forward to the new one.

Young Rock. Series One not too bad, a different perspective on his life story..

Anyone watched The Man in the High Castle?

Quite like the sound of the general premise but watched the trailer last night and it didn't particularly grab me.

Anyone watched The Man in the High Castle?

Quite like the sound of the general premise but watched the trailer last night and it didn't particularly grab me.
I've watched them and really liked them - slow burn though. Nowt like the book though.

I've watched them and really liked them - slow burn though. Nowt like the book though.
I've not read the book so no worries there. Just seemed to be a lot of emphasis on the video of the West winning the war in the trailer and I'm hoping the whole thing isn't too obsessed with this sort of parallel universe kind of idea throughout.

parallel universe kind of idea throughout.
Its all about a parallel universe where the Axis won WW2 and linking it to other parallel universes, perhaps give it a miss I think...

Its all about a parallel universe where the Axis won WW2 and linking it to other parallel universes, perhaps give it a miss I think...
I was down with the alternate history vibe but the sci-fi parallel universe we're living a lie deal isn't my bag.

not long finished stranger things (I know, I'm way behind the times...)
first 2 series were good. felt like stand by me crossed with the lost boys a bit.
series 3 just got somewhat odd and felt disconnected.

not long finished stranger things (I know, I'm way behind the times...)
first 2 series were good. felt like stand by me crossed with the lost boys a bit.
series 3 just got somewhat odd and felt disconnected.
I thought season 3 was the best, it was one of those that got better season after season.

Anyone watched White Lotus? I’m intrigued by some of the critic reviews and am thinking about giving it a go.

Just watched the last episode of Friends for the first time. Right up to date me.

Back