• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Got sicked and tired of Netflix telling me that I should watch Still Game...so I did. Loved it and very nice last episode as well.

You joke, but not seen that one either. Or Frasier now I come to think about it.
I try (fail most of the time mind)

Don't think I have ever watched all of Frasier.

Got sicked and tired of Netflix telling me that I should watch Still Game...so I did. Loved it and very nice last episode as well.
Think I've mentioned Still Game on here before. Great show. One of those you can watch over and over.

A bit like Friends....

binged ted lasso with the woman the other day, really enjoyed it

Reactions: SSB
Billy Crystal on the one show with Sam Quek and Jermaine Jenas. Utterly bonkers.

Been enjoying Vigil......some bits seem a bit unrealistic but then it's a drama rather than a documentary

Q o S is probably my favourite all time tv programme...for longevity if nothing else.
The last team I.e. Sue Barker, Tuffers and Matt Dawson also happen to be my favs. So when they finished I was a bit disappointed, although I realise it probably needed a revamp.
When the new team was announced, have to say I was sceptical. I don't mind Paddy Mcguiness as a presenter but fuck me he is over exposed.
Watched it tonight and although it needs a bit of work was pleasantly surprised....didn't hate it.
Will stick with it for a bit

Q o S is probably my favourite all time tv programme...for longevity if nothing else.
The last team I.e. Sue Barker, Tuffers and Matt Dawson also happen to be my favs. So when they finished I was a bit disappointed, although I realise it probably needed a revamp.
When the new team was announced, have to say I was sceptical. I don't mind Paddy Mcguiness as a presenter but fuck me he is over exposed.
Watched it tonight and although it needs a bit of work was pleasantly surprised....didn't hate it.
Will stick with it for a bit
The funky opening credits were a bit weird but seemed ok.

Sue Barker must have presented it for a very long time. I think she had already been doing it quite a while when I moved here in 2005. Was she the 2nd presenter, and was it David Coleman before her?

David Vine presented it when I was little.

Haven't watched it for years tbh, got a bit gamey/bantz. I think Parrott and McCoist were captains when I stopped

I've watched it pretty much its whole life I think.
Thinkbit was Henry Cooper and Cliff Morgan at the start. I've enjoyed most of it, although I found Dettori and Willie Carson irritating

Either the questions on Only Connect were easier this week or me and the missus have got much cleverer over the last week ....we nailed it......mostly

Money Heist S5 is great.

Been watching the first season of Lupin too, which I quite like.

Either the questions on Only Connect were easier this week or me and the missus have got much cleverer over the last week ....we nailed it......mostly
interesting. mrs jelly and i will watch on iplayer later this week.
some weeks it is just ridiculous!

Back