• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

i need to find something to lose myself into again. was going to go with star trek discovery, but had a similar experience to tredders.
everything in my watch list has episodes that are circa 1 hour long. tbh wanted to find something with shorter episodes, giving me the option to just watch one for not too long, and decide if another should follow immediately or not.

i need to find something to lose myself into again. was going to go with star trek discovery, but had a similar experience to tredders.
everything in my watch list has episodes that are circa 1 hour long. tbh wanted to find something with shorter episodes, giving me the option to just watch one for not too long, and decide if another should follow immediately or not.
Fauda

For mindless sub-1hr entertainment try Clickbait on netflix. Fluff mostly but entertaining.

Finished all of the Discovery of Witches series. Was ok, but was expecting a bit more action, blood and bites.

Archive 81 on Netflix. May not be everybody's cup of tea but there was something about I really loved. Watched it in two sittings.

Archive 81 on Netflix. May not be everybody's cup of tea but there was something about I really loved. Watched it in two sittings.
Just finished the first episode of this and I definitely hooked, probably get through the rest by Wednesday.

Anyone else watched or watching Dopesick on Disney+?

We're just over halfway through and I'm really into it. Although it's staggering what they got away with and the damage they have inflicted on so many lives. I knew a bit about the Sacklers and the opioid crisis beforehand but hadn't realised quite how corrupt it all was! It's very well acted too.

Anyone else watched or watching Dopesick on Disney+?

We're just over halfway through and I'm really into it. Although it's staggering what they got away with and the damage they have inflicted on so many lives. I knew a bit about the Sacklers and the opioid crisis beforehand but hadn't realised quite how corrupt it all was! It's very well acted too.
It's frightening what they got away with.

I thought it was really well done, Keaton is always brilliant but the actor who plays Richard Sackler is incredibly good.

Looking forward to tonight's Ben Fogle . Find these really interesting and wondering if I could live so isolated and detached

Looking forward to tonight's Ben Fogle . Find these really interesting and wondering if I could live so isolated and detached
Mind you I lived on the fucking Isle of Man for 6 years surrounded by nothing but sheep, so yeah I probably could do it.

Back