• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yep really enjoying that too, nice blend of mystery, suspense and entertainment.

Only watched the first two.

Feels very much like an Aussie Fargo. Some of the characters are very funny.

It doesn't show Australia or Australians in a very good light!

Another show we watched recently which was very good but the ending was a bit of an anti-climax was The Girl Before just before Christmas about people choosing to live in one of the worst houses you can imagine

It doesn't show Australia or Australians in a very good light!

Another show we watched recently which was very good but the ending was a bit of an anti-climax was The Girl Before just before Christmas about people choosing to live in one of the worst houses you can imagine
The wife and I watched the Girl Before. She enjoyed it, I thought it was bilge. Ridiculous premise and cardboard cutout characters did for me.

The wife and I watched the Girl Before. She enjoyed it, I thought it was bilge. Ridiculous premise and cardboard cutout characters did for me.

I was perplexed why anynody would want to be in a relationship with Edmund or live in his NCP Car Park of a house

The Tourist is great, I enjoyed The Girl Before too.

I can't be doing with waiting a week for stuff these days!

We're also on Paris Police 1900 which is Canal+ but on iPlayer. Very good.

Though it was just me on here that likes to watch programmes on a particular night via terrestrial telly.
Grew up in an era where there was no internet, catch up services etc so you had no option other than to do that. Habits stick I suppose (though I was watching 3 episodes of something on Netflix per evening to try and get through it before they cut it off last year)

I'm 50 so also grew up in times before players, etc but I do like to embrace such technology now that it is available!

I'm 50 so also grew up in times before players, etc but I do like to embrace such technology now that it is available!
Oh I'm fine witht he current technology - often use catch up services to see/hear something I wasn't arround for at the time, just a sense of anticipation seems to enhace it.

Back