• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Anyone seen riverdale? I’m just into season 3, and although it’s a bit crap I’m hooked :ROFLMAO:

I watched the last episodes of Money Heist last weekend. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Hannah S3 is good too.

True Story is another really good one on Netflix, only seven episodes I think.

Anyone seen riverdale? I’m just into season 3, and although it’s a bit crap I’m hooked :ROFLMAO:
It's the Cheez-Its of TV. Not particularly great but before you know it you've watched the entire season.

Finished Fauda, haven't been drawn into a series like that for a very long time.

I watched the last episodes of Money Heist last weekend. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Hannah S3 is good too.
Finished Hannah S3 last night, enjoyed it. The soundtrack was ace.

Just starting Blackspace on Netflix.

Last edited:
Just watched last year's Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Christmas Fishing. Just fucking wonderful. I can't wait for this year's which is being shown on Boxing Day.
Absolutely, it's such a gentle, heartwarming and funny show. It reminds me so much of me and my mates, old codgers, buggering about and avin a loff.

Can anyone vouch for Darkplace?

Just finished Succession and am rewatching People Just Do Nothing.

I need a binge worthy series for the next 10 days as the missus isnt keen on either of the above. Recommendations welcome

Final episode of Hawkeye was decent. Been a good series all in all with a few twists.

S6 ep1&2 of The Expanse has been it's usual slow burn as they start to build the story. Looking forward to the next episode.

Witcher S2 binged, it's easier to follow as there's only one timeline in play now. Maybe more tame than S1, but still decent.

Need to start The Witcher again, that might be my Christmas series this year.

Back