• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Thats gunna be a long movie, there's what 13 books?
Apparently the 5 seasons of the show cover the 9 books, and the movie will cover books 10 and 11.

Not sure if they are leaving the rest to see if there is appetite for a sequel.
I would guess there will be, it's a popular show

Started watching the Wheel of Time last night. Pretty good stuff so far and Rosamund Pike is perfectly cast as the lead. Definitely going to watch the rest of the series.

Polished off Squid Game last night.

Top quality telly. Be interesting to see how they do the next series.

Started watching the Wheel of Time last night. Pretty good stuff so far and Rosamund Pike is perfectly cast as the lead. Definitely going to watch the rest of the series.
Started reading the books earlier in the year, didn't know this was coming. Obviously interested in watching, but still on book two, and have heard there is some overlap, so will have to wait. Agree that Rosamund Pike is great casting.

The first series I think covers book one by the look of it. Dug my books out for another read as well.

Polished off Squid Game last night.

Top quality telly. Be interesting to see how they do the next series.
I was underwhelmed, expected more given all the hype.

Hellbound is decent as well if you can look past the really dodgy CGI.

Recently finished watching Elves on Netflix. 6 part, 25min episode, scandi-christmas horror. Good fun and easy to binge.

Recently finished watching Elves on Netflix. 6 part, 25min episode, scandi-christmas horror. Good fun and easy to binge.
Read some reviews that said it was shit, I’ll watch it now though.

It's very throwaway, but its a bit different and enjoyable enough to binge without having to invest much time or effort.

Back