• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Finished the second season of the Witcher the other day, it was good and as Jolemai said a bit calmer this time round

Just started rewatching Friday Night Lights from the beginning on Peacock. It is superb.

The Expanse is fantastic Sci Fi. Consistently brilliant over 5 seasons, the sixth and final series is under way now with a new episode every Friday. It's all on Prime.

One episode of Hit and Run to go and it really is a must watch. Top quality stuff.

Know its been mentioned on here before, just binge watched tge two series of Ted Lasso, just brilliant.

Was perfect show to watch whilst stuck in isolation.

Just realised that the new series of Star Trek Discovery actually started months ago and Netflix lost the rights. Need to sign up to another streaming service if I want to watch it, or just pirate it.. they really don’t help themselves.

Does anybody know of any documentaries on Venezuela, and what's happened there socio-economically?

Just realised that the new series of Star Trek Discovery actually started months ago and Netflix lost the rights. Need to sign up to another streaming service if I want to watch it, or just pirate it.. they really don’t help themselves.
Agreed. That pissed me off too. I've just downloaded them.

24 hours in police custody was another powerfully chilling episode last night. its a 2 part programme about the death of a child, a truly harrowing watch.

New series starting on Prime on Feb 4th: Reacher. Actor playing Reacher looks far more the part than little Tommy C. First series is all based on the first book The Killing Floor.

Incidentally, in the latest Reacher book the insane asshole villain is called Dendoncker: Lee Child is a Villa fan so I'm guessing he's got that name from our Leander.

Incidentally, in the latest Reacher book the insane asshole villain is called Dendoncker: Lee Child is a Villa fan so I'm guessing he's got that name from our Leander.
I've not read them but apparently he uses Villa names in his books.

24 Hours IPC concluded last night, one of the toughest yet most compelling programmes I've watched for a while. It really does make you question how people live their lives, also did a good job at shining a light on the difficulties the Police face in bringing charges against people.

Yep, 24 hours was a tough watch over the last couple of nights. Hearing the one kid talking to one of the officers about Kane was so heartbreaking.

Back