• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watched the first 2 episodes of The Holiday. This is a bit of a weird one and doesn't really make sense.

Watched two episodes of To the Lake on Netflix last night (recommended after finishing Reality Z which was brilliant, a must watch if you enjoyed Charlie Brooker's Dead Set) and am really enjoying it.

Added Pieces of Her to the watchlist and The Innocent. Really got to watch The Woman in the House Across the Street From the Girl in the Window as well.

To The Lake is proper messed up. Well worth a watch.

Pieces of Her is really good, got about three episodes left and really enjoyed it so far.

New series of Star Trek Discovery is excellent

Katla. One of the most bleak, soulless, weird, pointless series I've watched. Only finishing it out of morbid curiosity. Plus Ingvar Eggert has to be the biggest piece of wood actor I've ever seen in my life, has to be seen to be believed.

New series of Star Trek Discovery is excellent
Meh. I still hate Burnham.

Picard has been decent though. Bog standard storyline but done well enough to tune in every week.

Katla. One of the most bleak, soulless, weird, pointless series I've watched. Only finishing it out of morbid curiosity. Plus Ingvar Eggert has to be the biggest piece of wood actor I've ever seen in my life, has to be seen to be believed.
Don’t bother with this. Do NOT bother. Absolute horse shite.

Loving The Speedshop, right up my street. Bikes, cars, custom engineering, overcoming adversity....top telly for me

Stumptown. Really decent, better than I expected.

What, the show is old, knackered and on its last legs with a bunch of primadonnas?

Each to their own! There are worse ways of passing 45 minutes.

I only discovered it was a show during lockdown - as a rule I'm not a fan of gameshows, then again I like Come dine with me and 4 in a bed, which are truly awful tv so I'm certainly no barometer for taste

It's great being single again, the TV is never on unless it's live sport or Netflix/Prime/Disney etc. My advert rage is virtually non-existent these days. having said the the Dominoes ad on Sky Sports between the footie really grates on me the way the woman says "Dzominoes".

The Saville documentary on Netflix is brilliant. It really makes you aghast and heartbroken in equal measure

Back