• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm confused by this: Shogun is one book by James Clavell?
Shogun is the first part of the Asian Saga series by James Clavell. This is their order;
  • 1 Shogun (1975)
  • 2 Tai-Pan (1966)
  • 3 Gai-jin (1993)
  • 4 King Rat (1962)
  • 5 Noble House (1981)
  • 6 Whirlwind (1986)
  • 7 Escape (1995)

Shogun is the first part of the Asian Saga series by James Clavell. This is their order;
  • 1 Shogun (1975)
  • 2 Tai-Pan (1966)
  • 3 Gai-jin (1993)
  • 4 King Rat (1962)
  • 5 Noble House (1981)
  • 6 Whirlwind (1986)
  • 7 Escape (1995)
Ah, got you. I wouldn't have really linked them as they are all so different! I've read Tai-Pan, King Rat and Noble House, so should have realised!

Ah, got you. I wouldn't have really linked them as they are all so different! I've read Tai-Pan, King Rat and Noble House, so should have realised!
Tbf Shogun is the least linked, the others have similar companies and families.

Started watching The Bay a few nights ago, watched the first 2 series with Morven Christie as the 'FLO', now part way through series 3 with Marsha Thomason taking over as the new 'FLO'. Really enjoying it, a good series

Reading this, I think it's safe to say Shogun is gonna be a bit good.

Watched the 3rd series of Sunderland Til I Die. Much more sanitised than the previous 2, but boy the ending gets you

just binging series 6 of drive to survive. It’s ace. Liam Lawson was treated like shit by the Red Bull programme by the look of it. Surely he gets a drive as soon as someone is shit this season.

Also bringing Clair Williams and Danica Patrick in is fine in the show but at least mention Jennie Gow isn’t there because the poor woman suffered a stroke

Back