• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Anyone watching 'The Way'?
Im 2 episodes in and while it's a bit weird it's chilling to see how easy it could be for things to turn to shit.

I’m re binging the blacklist. I only saw the first couple of seasons on original release so will soon be in unfamiliar territory.

Still very enjoyable and James Spader is ace.

Anyone watching 'The Way'?
Im 2 episodes in and while it's a bit weird it's chilling to see how easy it could be for things to turn to shit.
Yeah, it’s a bit over the top but the touch of normality makes it feel a bit real.

Ah, had that queued up, looked interesting

Ah, had that queued up, looked interesting

It's painfully slow paced, which I can cope with if you can build an emotional attachment with the characters but they're all just pricks. My other half enjoyed it, but then she's got very questionable taste

I’m re binging the blacklist. I only saw the first couple of seasons on original release so will soon be in unfamiliar territory.

Still very enjoyable and James Spader is ace.
Used to watch it religiously and agree Spader is excellent (in fact the pilot is one of my favourite episodes ever) but after five/ six seasons I lost interest, plus Megan Boone started doing my head in :)

Used to watch it religiously and agree Spader is excellent (in fact the pilot is one of my favourite episodes ever) but after five/ six seasons I lost interest, plus Megan Boone started doing my head in :)

Exactly this. Same with Person of Interest. American series often seem to take it a season or two too long (though Snowfall avoided that error).

Just watched the first episode of Shogun. Pretty bloody good. Very faithful to the book, in lots of ways. And my little brother's ship is the opening scene! 😂

Episode 2 of Shogun is brilliant. The acting, the production, the faithfulness to the book, and the tension are all superb.

Thoroughly enjoying the completely made up adventures of Dick Turpin. Really silly stuff

I don't watch much telly but watched The Jury on Channel 4. Having never done jury service I've no idea if that's what it's like, but found it very interesting

I don't watch much telly but watched The Jury on Channel 4. Having never done jury service I've no idea if that's what it's like, but found it very interesting
I'm doing it in 2 weeks, I watched the first episode and found it unwatchable. If that's what it's really like I think I might be the other side of the court a couple of weeks later

I'm doing it in 2 weeks, I watched the first episode and found it unwatchable. If that's what it's really like I think I might be the other side of the court a couple of weeks later
Just remember your fate would be decided by a collection of people whom over half decided Brexit was a good idea.

(Obviously not everyone voted but you get my point!)

Back