• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I haven't got the words for how much I hate Collins in this years mafs. Hasn't got an ounce of authenticity in him. Absolute dripping fucking melt

MAFS is married at first sight. It’s on channel 9 here but gets absolutely pummelled in the ratings by survivor on 10.

I haven't got the words for how much I hate Collins in this years mafs. Hasn't got an ounce of authenticity in him. Absolute dripping fucking melt
Yeah was only saying the same thing to my wife. Hes completely immature and inept at handling any kind of adult situation. A total fake.
Theres another fella (Jack?) who reminds me of Harrison from last year. A total bullshit artist and gaslighter. Can see his marriage ending the same way as Harrisons

Aye the only reason jack is on this show is to spend as much time topless on TV as possible and boost his profile, he's a proper cunt. People like that (and Collins) shouldn't get near the show. It's really done some damage to Natalie and she was a lovely girl who deserved better

The first season, when it was a genuine social experiment, was very interesting.
Now it has become a contrived "reality" gameshow with fame hungry freaks, no thanks.
What I have been watching is The Gentlemen, enjoying it so far...

The first season, when it was a genuine social experiment, was very interesting.
Now it has become a contrived "reality" gameshow with fame hungry freaks, no thanks.
What I have been watching is The Gentlemen, enjoying it so far...
Agreed. I actually enjoyed the first couple of series where it was a serious programme.

Yeah there are a few like that which were good initially, Big Brother, the Apprentice.

Then they all go daft.

Been watching A Killer Paradox on Netflix this week. Superb Korean series about a guy who sort of accidentally kills someone that turns out to be a serial killer themselves.
Get story and super cool style with shades of Unbreakable, Drive and Only God Forgives.

Been watching A Killer Paradox on Netflix this week. Superb Korean series about a guy who sort of accidentally kills someone that turns out to be a serial killer themselves.
Get story and super cool style with shades of Unbreakable, Drive and Only God Forgives.
I’ve been looking at that, might jump on it next.

Back