• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I watched 20 days in Mariupol on all4 yesterday incredible journalism and a heartbreaking watch

Just finished watching Blue Lights. More focused on the Police than the criminals, set in Belfast this time but John Lynch plays the head of a drugs gang family a bit like the one in Kin. 6 episoded in Series 1, really enjoyed it

I'm currently listening to Stephen King's '11.22.63' on Audible and noticed there is a series based on it on Prime, has anyone watched it? Reviews and ratings are pretty good and I am enjoying the book, is it worth giving the series a go?

I'm currently listening to Stephen King's '11.22.63' on Audible and noticed there is a series based on it on Prime, has anyone watched it? Reviews and ratings are pretty good and I am enjoying the book, is it worth giving the series a go?
Yeah it was good.

Preferred the book, but a good adaptation. James Franco leads.

Had a mini binge and caught up on Shogun this week, amazing TV. Sort of wish I’d waited for all ten to come out and done the lot in one go but I couldn’t wait any longer.

The cannon attack in episode 4 was absolutely brutal.

Although I’ve watched it before I’ve just started watching Ken Burns the Civil War, he’s a brilliant documentary maker, it’s very poignant and with Trump set to become President again very fitting.

Watched Maverick tonight, was surprised how good it was. It was cheesy, it was nostalgic, the script wasn't great. But it was great fun.

Had a mini binge and caught up on Shogun this week, amazing TV. Sort of wish I’d waited for all ten to come out and done the lot in one go but I couldn’t wait any longer.

The cannon attack in episode 4 was absolutely brutal.
It started well and has got better. The tension in episode 5 is played superbly. The actress playing Mariko is sensational. Somehow conveys a multitude of emotions while remaining emotionless.

It started well and has got better. The tension in episode 5 is played superbly. The actress playing Mariko is sensational. Somehow conveys a multitude of emotions while remaining emotionless.
Hiroyuki Sanada (Lord Yoshii Toranaga) is also a Producer for the series.

Back