• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26320939

Does anyone think he has a point?
I agree with him about mock the week.

Spitting Image was classic/essential viewing, especially the first 3-4 series. It did decline significantly, but I did love watching it.

Mock the Week is awful. Just (not very) comedic willy waving.

But you can't get much more satirical than The Thick of It.

Just found out there's a new Jonathan Creek on Friday, what a great surprise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Life of Rock with Brian Pern.

Wickedly funny, great piss take of those 'Rockumentaries' and that prententious bollocks those ageing rock stars spout.

Anything with an appearence from Mulligan & O'hare has to be good.

Currently re-watching The Wire. I'd forgotten how good it is. Definitely one of the best TV series of all time. Up there with The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

Currently re-watching The Wire. I'd forgotten how good it is. Definitely one of the best TV series of all time. Up there with The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

On season 4 of my Wire rewatch, knowing what's coming makes it no less entertaining, and no less tragic.

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle was on again last night. Best thing on tv.

Goggle Box back on Friday. Thank goodness.
Used to enjoy watching it but found it more and more infuriating as some of them started playing up to the cameras and blatantly acting staged live TV events.

Not sure if this was on another thread but..
Soccer Coach Zoran and his African Tigers on bbc4 the other night was sad,mad and hilarious in equal measures.
Defo catch it on iplayer if you can.

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle was on again last night. Best thing on tv.

Not seen it before but watched it on iplayer last night based on you recommendation. Loved it, especially the one-sided phone call at the end.

He's such a clever bastard. Went to see his tour a couple of years ago. Was superb.

Not TV but connected. Have you heard the Richard Herring Leicester Square Theatre Podcast? Also very funny, worth starting at the beginning as there are some running jokes through the series.

Back