• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports on twitter we've accepted Nunes bid, no details of offer though.

No doubt we will see a range of numbers thrown around but that one makes Doyle's loan expensive unless we are also including a Bueno discount in that figure
I guess that's the bit that clouds it (Bueno) if we are paying £5m under the odds on that one for the sake of example it also reduces the Sporting sell on. No idea if that is the case though other than speculation on here

I know, but it'll bring in several players and it'll get rid of the fucker at the same time.
We'd be mad to turn it down again for the sake of a few million.
And.... possibly stuck with the bastard.
Then he's got his way by going on strike, which is a 180 degree pivot from your stance on Monday

No idea if that is the case though other than speculation on here
What a forum is built for.

Now time to choose which level of speculation is now FACKT and stand by it and refuse to back down or change opinion.

As we are some way under our £60m I think we have to assume dosh shaved off the Bueno price is definitely playing a part. Hopefully an option on Doyle as well, although I’m dubious City would give us that.

Looks like the purse strings will now be released so interesting to see what happens.

Defender sorted. Wide player sorted.
Presume midfielder sorted.

I presume we will fire a bid for Nacho over.

That will still be all done for under £30m.

Might even see us pick up another player from the 800 names fired out yesterday afternoon.

Finally signing a South American Ens(z)o 12 months too late.

Then he's got his way by going on strike, which is a 180 degree pivot from your stance on Monday
Yes, I suppose it is, but now it seems as though Jeff or Hobbs has received words in their ears, and we now have a queue of players lining up, possibly on the strength him him going, it made it a better option.
Over the barrel I go then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back