• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing Nunes with the players mentioned and thereby strengthening the squad has to be good business.
The price agreed isn't the problem, it's the fact that he's got what he wants by acting the dick, that's what sticks in the craw with me.

Replacing Nunes with the players mentioned and thereby strengthening the squad has to be good business.
The price agreed isn't the problem, it's the fact that he's got what he wants by acting the dick, that's what sticks in the craw with me.
Yes, I know it does, but it makes it slightly easier to swallow if you add his car, his phone his apartment and his mahoosive wages!

I'm kidding about his phone. I just wanted to make him struggle to get home once I took his car off him.

On a permanent basis for 5m, no less. Have we actually learned from the Jota sale??

Installments!

City - £1m up front less the Doyle fee.
City - Balance to be paid in equal installments of £2m per season with the balance due at the end of the contract.

Jeff - Sounds good to me.

And City retain a massive sell on clause to grease the wheels of the deal. Makes sense all round really.

I'm not a fan of Doyle, but £5m is low, so it would appear some shonkiness to diddle Sporting out of as much of their 10% profit as possible is going on

Installments!

City - £1m up front less the Doyle fee.
City - Balance to be paid in equal installments of £2m per season with the balance due at the end of the contract.

Jeff - Sounds good to me.
😆
£99.99 down and the 999 payments of £999.99
Does Jeff look like a douchebag?

Also hearing Nunes will get the latest iPhone from City rather than the Huawei Wolves insists he has (and has to hand back in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back