• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can almost guarantee that when Nunes looks a world beater for City there will be plenty of posts raging that we should have got more for him..

Not sure how long Pep is going to put up with him miss placing 5 yard passes on a regular basis.

Not sure how long Pep is going to put up with him miss placing 5 yard passes on a regular basis.
This. He’ll be lucky to make the bench if his passing doesn’t improve a hundred fold

This. He’ll be lucky to make the bench if his passing doesn’t improve a hundred fold
He’s not gonna be the same player under Pep than he was under the master tactician, Bruno Lage.

Pep will turn him into an absolute superstar - of that, I’m sure.

We all know the talent was there - it was the application that wasn’t.

Pep fixes that in a few weeks.

He’s not gonna be the same player under Pep than he was under the master tactician, Bruno Lage.

Pep will turn him into an absolute superstar - of that, I’m sure.

We all know the talent was there - it was the application that wasn’t.

Pep fixes that in a few weeks.
It wasn't application, that's unfair. Occasionally concentration, sometimes trying to play heroball, more often than not decision making

It wasn't application, that's unfair. Occasionally concentration, sometimes trying to play heroball, more often than not decision making
Folks really love to assume that pros just fuck off for minutes at a time on the pitch.

I get it's not impossible but 9 times out of 10 I think it's what you say here, not lack of effort (certainly not so bad as player actually thinking to himself, "fuck this, not running for the next five").

The last two pages I've seen "tore the championship up" and "one of England's best young talents"...some people are going to be very disappointed.

He's a decent player, in one of our strongest positions. £5m is about half what he'd be worth in the open market but the looks of some of the reactions here you'd think he's a star in the making, rather than our 4th choice midfielder
Tbf if he's half decent at 21in the Championship, then he could improve with age under the tutelage of Gaz and playing with better players. At worst he'll be ok back up and he's costing virtually nowt.

Its a good gamble for Man City too, with that huge sell on fee [for Doyle], they're betting on getting more than £10M down the line.

Just saw a flash.... Tommy Doyle will spend the rest of the season at Grasshoppers....!!
Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back