• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cunha and B.Traore's fees are factored into this summer then we have very little to work with if we need to make a profit. Doesn't sound great.

I think they will be, generally completed in the closed season so that would be factored for this year?

I think they will be, generally completed in the closed season so that would be factored for this year?
For accounting and FFP purposes, for sure.

But neither are really an issue in reality, or shouldn't be.

And if they are, don't sign a wank footballer who's 32 during the course of this season on a three year deal.

We've still got Aït-Nouri, Giles, Hoever, Sarkic, Podence & Sá to sell. I wouldn't worry about it, that's more than enough raised even if Napoli don't come back in for Kilman.

We've still got Aït-Nouri, Giles, Hoever, Sarkic, Podence & Sá to sell. I wouldn't worry about it, that's more than enough raised even if Napoli don't come back in for Kilman.
If we can find buyers.

“I put it in to Julen and also the recruitment guys as a possibility after we spoke. Everyone knows our financial situation at the moment, meaning getting him on a free really worked for us, but it only really worked because it’s a player the manager wants. Doc was one of the players Julen was looking forward to working with the first time he nearly joined, and he has updated himself on his games for Ireland, Spurs and Atletico. He was really positive and wanted to get it done asap.”

Why lie?

Even Doherty admits he didn't like Doherty in 2015/16 but we're to believe Julen Lopetegui excitedly rubbed his hands together thinking he's a bit of me?

He might have sanctioned the deal but please don't insult folks intelligence Mr Hobbs. We were there.

Why lie?

Even Doherty admits he didn't like Doherty in 2015/16 but we're to believe Julen Lopetegui excitedly rubbed his hands together thinking he's a bit of me?

He might have sanctioned the deal but please don't insult folks intelligence Mr Hobbs. We were there.
Hobbs is rapidly turning into Sellars.

Why lie?

It's a PR statement, even when they're honest, they're BS.

Not worth getting riled over, IMO.

Why lie?

Yeah that's just fucking ridiculous. There's no way Julen *wants* Doc. He can obviously tolerate his signing and maybe even get behind it, but I think if you asked to name a right back he wants he'd have rattled off about three hundred names before he got to Matt Doherty.

And 'updated himself' on his games since he left here? He's been shit Ireland, played about 7 minutes for Atleti, and was shit-injured-ok-shit-freed for Spurs

Curveball comment here but maybe Lop just disagrees with the negative comments on here (Including mine) and actually was more than happy to get the signing done?

I don't count Sa as we'd need to buy another keeper of he went.

That's 3 loans, £5m for Giles and £7.5m for Pod.

Not a great deal to work with.

Then why turn down the bid for Kilman? We should have snapped their hands off.
The club must genuinely think Kilman is worth more than that. If that's the case I understand not accepting a "low ball" offer, even under financial pressure (whatever the fuck that actually means for us).

As someone who goes to Molineux expecting us to lose every game I find this thread very reassuring.

We really are oddballs, aren’t we? Comments on his interview are overwhelmingly positive (although I guess if you’re not keen on him you’re skipping that vid entirely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back