• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Kids Thread

CBeebies is pretty good actually. Rastamouse, In The Night Garden, 64 Zoo Lane are Bea's favourites.

I love CBeebies, there are some good programmes on there.

Belle is OBSESSED with Numtums, she could watch it over and over. I think Baby Jake and Night Garden are a close 2nd and 3rd.

Gemma who presents Swashbuckle is bloody lovely as well.

Will have to investigate this..... purely for suitability you understand.

Paddy, I have watched that Adventure time and can only think the same... I wonder if Sean Ryder is running the writing staff.

Baby Jake is a bit weird for me.

My 2 year old loves Fireman Sam at the minute, he just takes himself into my room and gets one of his brothers to put it on the Xbox for him.

Get iplayer on your TV if you can - means you dont have to watch all the cbeebies tosh and just pick the ones your kids like.

Gigglebiz is my favourite - its genuinely funny

This is a strange discussion... ha! I'll join in though :D My baby sister hasn't started watching anything yet, only 11 months old though. My other sister loved Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer for a while too.

Gigglebiz is my favourite - its genuinely funny

This is by far and away the most factually incorrect sentence I have ever read on any Wolves forum. Ever. I'm genuinely worried about you.

This is by far and away the most factually incorrect sentence I have ever read on any Wolves forum. Ever. I'm genuinely worried about you.

I really like gigglebiz, possibly my favourite kids programme ever..

I really like gigglebiz, possibly my favourite kids programme ever..

Gigglebiz would embarrass Frank's jokes thread. And Justin Fletcher is immensely annoying.

Meh, just me then. He is very annoying I'll admit, but does a lot of good work for charidee mate.

Can't deny that - does a hell of a lot for many good causes. But I can't abide him.

My two are a little grown up for cbeebies now (mores the pity). Lizzy loved Brum and Robin was an avid Wiggles watcher. Nowadays it is the very excellent Horrible Histories and Wolfblood and all the stuff Paddy hasalready mentioned. Adventure time is really REALLY close to the knuckle at times!

We watched Arthur Christmas this evening. It's brilliant :)

I don't think I've ever seen GiggleBiz. We only have CBeebies on for about 40 mins in the evening, after Pointless has finished. Abney & Teal (rubbish), 64 Zoo Lane (great theme tune) and In The Night Garden (crack cocaine for children) are the regulars for a week-night.

Oh wait - is that Mr Tumble thing?

Back