• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Kids Thread

On another note, got this for an absolute bargain yesterday.

135482_1

Should be £50 but it's half price at the with an extra 20% until the end of play today it only cost £20 in store yesterday.

http://www.mothercare.com/Big-City-Wooden-Garage/135482,default,pd.html#q=garage

Is that for you or your daughter?

Both! It was Em's idea tho, honest.

I sometimes see the one armed girl at Waterloo. She always looks fucking miserable.

I don't think I've ever seen GiggleBiz. We only have CBeebies on for about 40 mins in the evening, after Pointless has finished. Abney & Teal (rubbish), 64 Zoo Lane (great theme tune) and In The Night Garden (crack cocaine for children) are the regulars for a week-night.

I agree with most of this I find ceebeebies annoying at the best of times. I've got some of the old tom and Jerry's on sky demand my to girls think there ace.

My son on being told he's going to the MK Dons game and will be going to my favourite pre-match pub too:

"Wow - awesome. I'd better just have apple juice though. Mummy wouldn't like it if I had beer like you."

Would be if it worked. Link fine just can't add to basket, naughty Mothercare.

Oh yeah! Page goes completely blank when you click add to basket.

Construction work commences on the toy kitchen this weekend. Hopefully I'll be finished by Christmas Eve!

I just Googled "Gigglebiz" but all that comes up is pictures of Langers doing Movember ??

Might be a good deal in the UK Will.... Neat bit ofUniversal seperation here.... they don't seem to do the 'Fairground' in Ireland!
Maybe if I did a search for 'Knackers Fairground'....

Still, she's a bit young at 8 months, though I have seen the other Happyland stuff in Mothercare and we will be getting them bit by bit...
Good thing about them is there's so many different things, like Schools & Post Office & Fire Stations etc other family members can chip in with whatever they want until we have the lot.

And when we have everything, I'll let Susie play with some of them occasionally...

Wolfie, I know that you can't remember the Santa story with the Drummer but can you remember how you used to / still do punish him. He's been caught out copying on the Prediction section and he's even copied the spelling mistakes too!

Wolfie, I know that you can't remember the Santa story with the Drummer but can you remember how you used to / still do punish him. He's been caught out copying on the Prediction section and he's even copied the spelling mistakes too!

Really??
I'll run it past him.... I know he's got a fairly high sensitivity rating on the Embarrassment Scale..

But I'm sure you could do it quite a bit better.... Peer pressure is often better, stronger and more effective.

I had to put a toy kitchen together on Christmas Eve a couple of years ago - an epic battle indeed. I had to make a shop last year. Fortunately, I don't think I've anything to construct on Christmas Eve this year so I can get to the pub at a decent time!

I once spent all of Christmas day building some massive Thunderbirds space craft for my nephew. He helped for about five minutes then sensibly cleared off to play with his other toys. As far as I know, it went straight under his bed and only came out again when it went to the car boot sale.

Back