• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Live Match Discussion Thread: 2019/2020

Might have had speck of dust in my eye that day.

Yeah, watched a couple of the qualifiers and it wasn't the best..

That Zambia win in 2012 was great. Drogba missing the penalty in normal time and the Zambian goalkeeper immediately running over to start mocking him, Gervinho begging his teammates to not make him take a penalty and you knew exactly what would happen as he went up.

Just catching the end of the U21 final, and the Spanish CM Roca caught my eye. Very composed and always moving around creating space/options.

A quick Google and he has a €40m release clause at Espanyol. Jesus wept this market today.

Amiri just scored for Germany late on. I have him at Wolves in my CM01/02 game.

Three 1-0s and three clean sheets in a row fro Saiss and Morocco. He's been playing LCB in a back four.

Suicidal marking from Bronze there; like she just stopped tracking the ball or something.

Suicidal marking from Bronze there; like she just stopped tracking the ball or something.
Wrong thread -> head over to the womens world cup thread for more effective gloating from you and your compatriot :)

Saiss and Morocco currently into the second half of extra time against Benin, over on Eurosport 2.

Morocco missed a penalty in the 6th added minute of normal time to win it. Keeper went the wrong way and he hit the post.

And Benin win on pens.

Saiss will be on his way back then.

Shame for Saiss. The save by the Benin keeper on the third penalty was top class.

Peru equalised in Copa America final!

2-1 Jesus, cursed it :D

Is the Gold Cup final on TV over here?

Edson Alvarez is having a terrible game.

And Raúl has a cheeky assist for what will probably be the match winning goal.

Raul got player of the tournament?

Back