• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Live Match Discussion Thread: 2019/2020

Raul got player of the tournament?
He sure did
6709a4434e6401ded9dec86a35f68c8e.jpg

ba3e4212711da397dc4d7e98d9af4806.jpg

Can someone please explain to me how Newcastle fucking United (in my house that's their official name) have so many games live on TV at the start of the season? They were dull under Benitez, they're hardly going to play an exciting brand of attacking football under Bruce now are they?

Everyone loves to rubberneck at a car crash.

Can someone please explain to me how Newcastle fucking United (in my house that's their official name) have so many games live on TV at the start of the season? They were dull under Benitez, they're hardly going to play an exciting brand of attacking football under Bruce now are they?

It’s obvious - they are a massive club with the worlds best fans...... aren’t they?

Yeah. I don't think he meant to hurt him but it was way out of control and shattered his leg.

No doubt the clayheads will find a way to blame this on Arsenal too.

Similar to Taylor on Eduardo, clumsy rather than malicious but with a terrible result. Both helped Wenger to play his victim card

Tbf I've got loads of Stoke supporting mates and even they admitted most of the Stoke supporters loved laughing and chanting about arsenal and Ramsey afterwards. Was and is rather sickening to be honest.

Good to see Premier League team in training Bristol City got thumped 5-0 at home by Palace today.

And that isn't a particularly good, or even frankly decent, Palace outfit.

The suffering of the "hordes" from Ashton Gate always fills my soul with great joy.

Hell of a strike by Bradley for Luton.

Good game. Must be nice for Boro fans to see their team at least trying to attack.

Absolutely wet shot from Britt too.

I see Luton have moved the TV camera position so their "executive boxes" no longer appear on TV. Still the crummiest ground I've ever visited.

Back