• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Live Match Discussion Thread: 2019/2020

Don't know what Cedric was doing as he wasn't even covering the run outside him. Rubbish.

VAR fucks it again by not sending off Tielemans.

Mings for England...pah..some fucking truly shit defending for the Palace goal.

Villa score in the 95th minute...

Ruled out because Grealish dived :icon_lol:

Ha ha wonderful dive from grealish cancels a last minute villa goal out...

It's shit refereeing tbf, should have let play go on and then either book Grealish or give the pen if he misses

VAR isn't shit, it's the way we use it. Who is totally surprised our officials managed to fuck this up?

Villa should have had an equaliser and Tielemans off with a 3 game ban

Well the dive but was probably a dive, but he’d been fouled before it had got to that.

Actually the more I look at that clip, the more I think Grealish has slung a leg out to try and get contact and then thrown himself. DIVING WANKER for me.

VAR isn't shit, it's the way we use it. Who is totally surprised our officials managed to fuck this up?

Villa should have had an equaliser and Tielemans off with a 3 game ban
If Friend blows before the goal, which I assume he did then there isn't anything VAR could do. Can't overrule a yellow, can't give the goal, can't give a free kick from the Zaha challenge. All it could do is give a penalty which I don't think it is from that angle. He's stumbling before he gets to Cahill

Actually the more I look at that clip, the more I think Grealish has slung a leg out to try and get contact and then thrown himself. DIVING WANKER for me.

Got caught out for being a cheat and it’s cost his team

His left leg springs out as he hits the deck. Maybe he was clipped but he definitely exaggerated the fall.

I wonder, if you spend the whole game running around kicking opponents to the extent you get 4 yellows and a red...if you're losing at 90 minutes, should the added time your filthy play created still be played?!

Back