• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Live Match Discussion Thread: 2019/2020

Racist abuse hasn't ever been consistent. I heard plenty aimed at opposition players in the late 80's whilst "Bruno" was chanted at Floyd Streete. Once at Hednesford I saw someone openly call a black player an "honorary white man" to his face. Point being to your average racist 'your own' don't count.

Corker of a strike from Willems gives Newcastle a shock lead at Anfield.

Ummm, what the hell is going on here!?

Why was that not a penalty?

Stones and Otamendi trying to make our defensive performance look like Baresi and Nesta.

Suck it up. They table doesn't lie

Thank God it's early days.

Great performance from Norwich. Deserved too.

The absolute state of Everton's defending

The absolute state of Everton's defending

Not quite as bad as some of ours the last two games. Although Keane being 5 yards behind the rest of his defence rivals anything Coady did yesterday.

Not quite as bad as some of ours the last two games. Although Keane being 5 yards behind the rest of his defence rivals anything Coady did yesterday.

Oh nothing on ours. Yerry Mina turning slower than the titanic for the third goal too

Watford get a (slightly unlikely) win today and we go bottom

Thankfully Arsenal go 1-0 up against the run of play!

Ha ha! That has to be some of the stupidest football I've ever seen.

I missed the first half so didn't see them do it before. I often think footballers are inherently stupid (it's an easy cliche) but things like that don't exactly decrease the feeling.

I missed the first half so didn't see them do it before. I often think footballers are inherently stupid (it's an easy cliche) but things like that don't exactly decrease the feeling.

They played it out to the CB and then to Guendouzi who gave it away on the edge of the box and Deulefeu shot wide. You'd think they would learn the lesson

Shocking defending from David Luiz gives Watford the equaliser from the spot.

I know it’s nonsense but if Villa lose by three then we go up a place. ��

Back