• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percy says Bilic is all done.

Monk has done a great job at Blues, they'll be right in the shit next season.

Bilic confirmed. Amusingly this breaking news is some way below the women’s World Cup on the BBC website order of importance

Interesting appointment for them. He must have been told he as a decent budget to play with despite all the noise coming out of the club is about cost cutting

Middlesbrough not going to be playing much intelligent football then.

Stuff on twitter saying Sarri to Juve and Lampard into Chelsea

Lampard has already told Mel Morris that if Chelsea come calling he's off

Doesn’t surprise me. As well as it meaning they won’t go for Nuno I also think it weakens their chances of finishing in the top six

Not sure it weakens Chelsea much. I can't see why Juventus want Sarri at all.

I can't see why Juventus want Sarri at all.

Did a decent job with Napoli and his style more suited to their league probably (plus found a stash of Marlboro that they need to shift quicky)

Woodgate confirmed at Boro with Robbie Keane on the coaching team

Really odd that one.

Not really.

Serious cost cutting at Boro and want to promote younger players (Young and hungry if you will). Woodgate has been working with the youth teams at Boro, so knows a lot about the ability of the players at that level.
Robbie starting off his coaching career and gets an extra bump up from a mate (if Robbie coaches the game the same as he talks about it though he won't be a coach for very long)

Not sure it weakens Chelsea much. I can't see why Juventus want Sarri at all.

Sarri did a pretty impressive job, having had barely any pre-season to work with the team (the most important time for him to implement his approach and style), won a trophy, nearly won another and finished third.

I think Lampard did a decent job at Derby (and the Chelsea fans will give him more time) but I think they will be worse this season with him in charge, and with a weaker squad.

In the least surprising development of the aeon Maurizio Sarri has left Chelsea to go to Juve.

Derby are offering Lampard a new contract, but I fear that might be a fruitless hope.

In the least surprising development of the aeon Maurizio Sarri has left Chelsea to go to Juve.

Derby are offering Lampard a new contract, but I fear that might be a fruitless hope.
I know that Lampard will only stay at Derby if Chelsea don't want him and were waiting to make an official approach once the Sarri situation was resolved. The new contact stuff is just for show. Derby also haven't got a clue who they want to replace him at the moment any talk of Garry Monk is only coming from Monk's side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back