• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor old Little Lee. Premier League club in waiting still?

OTIB is magnificent. Delusion doesn’t cover it.

Bristol City fans seem to seriously think Van Bommel, Benitez or Poch would come to Ashton Gate. I really despise that club. Fans are saying they need a man to get them back where they belong.

Should be easy enough to find a man who can send them to league two.

OTIB is magnificent. Delusion doesn’t cover it.

Bristol City fans seem to seriously think Van Bommel, Benitez or Poch would come to Ashton Gate. I really despise that club. Fans are saying they need a man to get them back where they belong.

Should be easy enough to find a man who can send them to league two.

Where they belong? I’m right in thinking in all their history they’ve had about 3-4 seasons of top flight football? Or is it because Bristol is a big city and deserves a top flight club which is also complete bollocks.
Very similar to Cardiff fans as how they see their club, think they’re are massive because they’re in a big city. Both of whom have spent massive parts of their history bouncing around tiers 3-4.

Per capita Bristol is pretty much the least successful sporting city in Europe. All their teams are shite and always have been.

I hate Lee Johnson, a terrible character.

Thought that would be Plymouth?

Bristol have football, rugby and cricket though (and they're all shit), Plymouth only really have football.

Plymouth gave us Trevor Francis

Bristol have football, rugby and cricket though (and they're all shit), Plymouth only really have football.

Bristol rugby are definitely improving*. Lansdown owns that as well and he has snared Pat Lam as coach which is a remarkable coup. So suddenly City fans think the same should happen and they could replace tiny tears with Zidane.

*in that for the first time in over forty years they managed to finish above Bath.

Bristol Sport are investing a lot of money around Ashton Gate (ice hockey stadium also on the way along with a sport hotel complex etc ). No surprise to see then bin LJ as it's shaping up to be a top level sporting facility and he's pissed the chance away for at least the last two seasons.

It's a really good venue for rugby now, the bar area to the south is huge and its managed superbly so you can get a drink at HT and be back in your seat in no time.

Bristol rugby are definitely improving*. Lansdown owns that as well and he has snared Pat Lam as coach which is a remarkable coup. So suddenly City fans think the same should happen and they could replace tiny tears with Zidane.

*in that for the first time in over forty years they managed to finish above Bath.

Is ‘improving’ the new code for breaking the wages cap?

TonyD: Could we tempt Nuno?
purpletrousers: With what?
Rudy Can't Fail: More chance tempting Nemo
Richard E:Unless someone at Villa has compromising photographs of him, no chance.
The_ads: Poch and Nuno? What planet some of you on.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And that my friends is a classic example of why I dislike Villa more than any other Midlands team, the arrogance and delusion of their fans

The no club of our size has ever played in the championship quote made me laugh,they forgetting err us,Newcastle,man city,and if they're on about that win in 1982, they've forgotten Nottingham Forest who won the European cup twice to 1982FCs once

The no club of our size has ever played in the championship quote made me laugh,they forgetting err us,Newcastle,man city,and if they're on about that win in 1982, they've forgotten Nottingham Forest who won the European cup twice to 1982FCs once
I don't have an issue with the statement. It's the lack of humility that comes with it that I can't stand. In my view Villa are traditionally a bigger side than all those you mentioned including us. Leeds is the one I'd put them on a par with. As we all support a side who has elements of the fanbase who have spent years sniffing it's own shit about how big a club you are we know it counts for nothing when you are done there

Huddersfield have sacked the Cowleys, can't say I'll miss their terrible football.

Kick in the nuts after they guaranteed safety. Agree with the sentiment about the shit style they play though.

Strange one from the outside looking in. They took over in the relegation zone and kept them up. If anyone had seen their football at Lincoln then they shouldn't have expected anything else.

Rumours are going around amongst the press that Nigel Pearson will be binned off for the last 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back