• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the sacking of the hoof bros was down to them wanting to replicate Burnley and sign "hard working English players" but the owner wasn't keen on that.

The hell is Moyes raving about here?!!

13b13f21121c2387822fe9423a83676f.jpg

Reminds me of this:

2108ad3b784bcf4cc2cee57b80462067.gif

Chris Hughton in at Bristol City I think ?

Decent appointment. The hilarity that they thought they could prise Gerrard out of Rangers...

Delusion at Ashton Gate clearly went beyond the forums of OTIB

He's the manager to get them to at least the play offs assuming he's backed. Has knocked other clubs back for a year hoping to get a better opportunity. I'd have probably waited for the Forest sacking if I were him, but that job isn't exactly stable

Rumour in Portugal is that Bruno Lage is being lined up to take over from Dean Smith

Aitor Karanka getting the Blues job by the looks of it

Remember the rumours that Karanka was going to take over here before Nuno arrived? Shudder.

Aitor Karanka getting the Blues job by the looks of it
So their owners sacked Monk and Rowett because of their dull style and they now employ Karanka. Do these people not even watch how the people they employ set their teams up? It's like Huddersfield sacking the Cowley's because they play hoofball, well yes, how was that surprising?

Apparently Messi has told the Barca board to appoint Bielsa or he walks.

Probably newspaper shite but fun to think of him publicly revealing that he's a bit of a knob.

Apparently Messi has told the Barca board to appoint Bielsa or he walks.

Probably newspaper shite but fun to think of him publicly revealing that he's a bit of a knob.
Messi is leaving every other Summer and gets another £50k a week whenever he or is his agent go down that route

Eddie Howe leaves Bournemouth by mutual consent.

Been some fall from grace since he seemed nailed on to get the Arsenal job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back