• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Masters

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
Just got a hunch that Lee Westwood might win this. How good would that be?

Mrs HW still reckons Tiger or Phil Mickelson will win again.

I've also had a little punt on Rory and Sergio.

I love this competition.

Tiger hasn't got a prayer round here, his short game has completely gone to shit and that means a massive score at Augusta.

I'm pretty much in the anyone but Bubba camp.

Westwood and Serge ffs :icon_lol:

Rory, Scotty, Jason Day or Ricky for me. Spieth looking really good too.

I know he's finished and it'll never happen, but I'd love it to be between tiger and Rory on Sunday.

Tiger said he has been practicing night and day, and would not have entered unless he thought he could put in a decent performance. A tough call for him though.

I've gone for McIlroy, Day, Scott, Snedeker and Kuchar.

Because he's a hick, a religious nut and not a very nice person.

Fair enough.

I think that Henrik Stenson might just win it. In recent tournaments he has been in the running, but not quite got over the finishing line. If he holds his nerve he has a good chance.

Jack Nicklaus has hit a hole-in-one during the Par 3 warm up tournament!!!!!

Would love to see Rory win this week, what an achievement to get the Grand Slam by 25 would be.

Fair enough.

I think that Henrik Stenson might just win it. In recent tournaments he has been in the running, but not quite got over the finishing line. If he holds his nerve he has a good chance.

I hope Stenson will be in the race :) admire him, he hasnt had an easy way up to the top layer

McIlroy, Spieth or Day for me. Would be nice to see Westwood or Stenson challenging but I can't see it. I don't mind Bubba so much but he's not my cup of tea for winning this year.

We will see how it turns out, always nice to watch at night though

Love watching the golf, pity the coverage isn't anywhere near as good as it could/should be. I've backed Kuchar and Furyk but outside of those i really hope Jason Day wins it and then Spieth if not.

A small EW bet on Charley Hoffman at 200/1 for me

Think Jimmy Walker has a chance and as an outside ew bet Dubuisson.

Looking forward to four days of decent sky coverage in an alliss-free zone.

I've picked Jordan Reed for our work's bet. We've also had Mickelson, Stenson, Fowler, Poulter (e/w), and Couples to be leading after the first round @ 80/1 (e/w that one).

Paddypower are doing 6 places, and cash out available even on e/w bets.

Back