• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The next six games (League only)

VAR killed the second half atmosphere against Leicester. I for one sat there passively

To be fair it also played a huge part in raising the atmosphere against City at home so swings and roundabouts.

Don't get me wrong I'm anti VAR completely hate the thing, but I don't understand these people saying I don't celebrate now in case it gets ruled out. Fuck that! Go fucking wild like normal if its then ruled out its VAR robbing you of that enjoyment if you choose not to celebrate just in case it does your just robbing yourself.

Like Langers I don't get to anywhere near the amount of games most of you do and I agree with him that its better than when we were in the Champ, in fact the games I've been to since I restarted attending in 1990 the atmosphere hasn't changed that much overall, obviously you get spikes one way or another depending on the state of the game. Haven't managed to get to any league games this season yet but been to all the home EL games and for me the atmosphere has been pretty good

Where I sit in S4 you get a good feeling of the songs spreading as they usually start in S1. The take up across the stand this year has waned a bit. IMO.
I will say though that when it gets going its amazing.

We're gonna win them all. Full confidence mode: on. :sneaky:

Wow well Saturday really killed my argument for our diminishing atmosphere for the 'lesser' games didn't it! (that's sarcasm by the way, was awful! Crowd got what we deserved a dull 0-0)

Wow well Saturday really killed my argument for our diminishing atmosphere for the 'lesser' games didn't it! (that's sarcasm by the way, was awful! Crowd got what we deserved a dull 0-0)

Needed you in the South Bank rather than the Temp Stand...or maybe people were confused and forgot you could stand and shout/sing at 3pm on a Saturday as they are normally in a shopping centre at that time nowadays and that behaviour is frowned upon

I thought it flipped from dead as fuck to getting behind the team. When the team showed some threat, the atmosphere stepped up.

Back