• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

AFC
East - Bills
West - Chargers
North - Bengals
South - Colts

NFC
East - Cowboys
West - Rams
North - Packers
South - Panthers

Superbowl
Bills v Rams, Bills win.

Josh Allen is MVP and everyone who doubted him is forced to get 'Josh Allen is awesome, I was wrong and I'm an idiot' tattoos...
😜😂🖕

AFC
East - Bills
West - Chiefs
North - Ravens
South - Colts

NFC
East - Eagles
West - Rams
North - Packers
South - Buccaneers

Superbowl - Bills v Packers. Bills win

Bills red hot on their opening drive. TD to Gabe Davis, future superstar.

This is a good game between 2 teams with legitimate Superbowl aspirations.

I come here meaning to ask is that the Rams being weaker as they went all out for last years Super Bowl or are the Bills really REALLY good?

Rams aren't really weaker, lost Von Miller to Buffalo and OBJ to an ACL, but signed Alan Robinson and Bobby Wagner so on paper shouldn't be much if any worse, although losing left tackle Whitworth could hurt. I didn't see the game, but Stafford has had an elbow injury all off season so don't know if that affected him. No team has retailed the SB since NE in I think 2004 so history is against them.

Bills are very good. Correctly SB favourites and are all in on the season, but too early to make a solid prediction. Only injuries could stop them if they were in the NFC, but the AFC is stacked with good teams.

Thanks Tony. Very interesting. One certainty is that my lot will be shit.
If Chase Young comes back off IR the player he was a couple of years ago and someone can save Wentz from himself then an outside chance of a 9-8 play off team imo. The NFC East are playing each other, the NFC North and the AFC South so they have Giants x2, Lions, Bears, Texans and Jaguars in there who will all likely have losing seasons. Plus if you believe in such things Wentz has 2 revenge games against Philly and 1 v Indy

I'd say so and to get that I think a lot of things have to go right, but there is a pathway to seeing it.

On paper Philly could be very good. There's not a weakness in the starting 22 on paper aside from the QB, although players regress so quickly in the NFL you don't really know until they play games. Assuming that isn't the case and Hurts can be a mid 2ns quartile QB then I think a run at the NFC Championship is possible

Washington do have a kind first couple of games. They need to get some momentum and then hope to hang on. Nowhere near proper playoff progress quality though.

Washington. The Cubs. Oklahoma City Thunder. I can certainly pick a rubbish US sports franchise.

I come here meaning to ask is that the Rams being weaker as they went all out for last years Super Bowl or are the Bills really REALLY good?
I think one game is not going to tell you everything. However, this game after half time wasn't close. There was a gulf between them and if it wasn't for Bills RBs fumbling twice and a WR basically bobbling an easy catch into the defenders hands the Bills would have scored 45+ points.

In 4 of their last 6 games the Bills haven't punted. Which is ridiculous. And now with a revamped defensive line their D is really, really good.

I'm biased, obviously, but I think the Bills are legitimately the most complete team in the NFL. And Josh Allen is a cheat code. He's too good.

Yep, Allen looks like the genuine article, and the rest of the team is absolutely stacked.

Just caught up with the highlights, Stafford looked terrible. Is it injury or something else?

His injury didn't affect him at all. He played with it last season and had already said he was fine.

Back