• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Telegraph Reports

How hard is it to spell Rosie? Bon Scott was permanently pissed and he managed it.

BREAKING NEWS: Pagliara has claimed that he 'made up' the story about 8 PL managers to satisfy those asking him

Absolutely unbelievable...

I would very much doubt the telegraph would be stupid enough to build such a high profile case based on his word, he may have pointed them in the right direction or filled in the gaps but you wouldnt trust him as far as you could throw him

Fucking twat. He will be life banned out of this for sure. And I hope the telegraph have rather more than his testimony

Like I said the other day though (without naming him...though I'm sure everyone read between the very obvious lines :icon_lol: ), if he hasn't committed a criminal act - and we all suspect he did anyway while at Portsmouth and got away with it thanks to HMRC's bungling - then there's not much value in going after him. Everyone knows he's massively bent and he won't manage anyone again anyway.

Get in :)

The Telegraph's latest #football4sale allegations concern Harry Redknapp. Full story on https://t.co/dzD31zuYbp soon
Like the cartoon on that page

3009-MATT-GALLERY-WEB-P1-2-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Like I said the other day though (without naming him...though I'm sure everyone read between the very obvious lines :icon_lol: ), if he hasn't committed a criminal act - and we all suspect he did anyway while at Portsmouth and got away with it thanks to HMRC's bungling - then there's not much value in going after him. Everyone knows he's massively bent and he won't manage anyone again anyway.
At least he'll be outed for sure as a crook. Hopefully the media will never touch him again.

It's all got a bit desperate since the first revelation. Trying to spin it out with not a lot to tell.

Very disappointing if that's all they've got on him. Bent twats deserve prison*

*of course, I'm in no way implying that Redknapp is bent though.

Non news or what? Rapidly going from the sublime to the tedious. If this is all they've got it's making football out to be one of the cleanest sports there is.
See; snooker, cycling, boxing, tennis, athletics, racing etc.

The FA have announced they will be investigating Harry Redknapp amid reports that he failed to report players for betting on their own matches.

Well, it is an offence. But I rather hoped they would nail him on something more substantial. Let's face it, he isn't going to manage again.

Back