• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Jack Draper (GB) makes the junior final with a 19 - 17 last set win - not quite on the scale of the Anderson/Isner match, but not far off it

Unless Djokavic/Nadal is an equally long 5 setter then Anderson will be fucked for the final

20 minutes to shut the roof now for sure. Anderson is getting an extra day of rest.

There has been some fantastic tennis so far, especially in this second set

Crazy tennis with some great shots and skill..quite different to the boring serve party in the other match..

Do you think they will break the game after this set? Shame if so

Nadal v Djokovic going all the way. And yet it is a great game unlike that bollocks yesterday.

So far so comfortable for Nole.

Don't think I've ever watched so little of Wimbledon. Clashing with the World Cup and cricket all over the place, no British interest after the first week. The game has a problem at the moment, none of the Big Four are what they were at their peak (Murray isn't even here and will be ranked outside the top 800 after this) yet if they play properly they still have a fair chance of winning. No-one else is stepping up. As for the women's game, it's a total farce. Serena probably wasn't even 50% here and still made the final with a degree of comfort.

I did watch the women's final as I'm a big fan of Kerber. Can't stand Serena though. She didn't deserve to even be seeded any way.

Andy Murray looks done at the top level which is a shame, but you can't beat your body

Back