• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

On airports - Denver is my favourite. Found all the staff really efficient, friendly and helpful and it even has mini golf on the roof!

Wankers who form a line queue at a bar. It's a fucking bar not a bus stop.

Jersey bound. WelI I thought so. Fucking Flybe proudly announce that instead of departing at 14:50 it will now be 16:50. Useless piece of shit airline.

2 hour delay is always suspicious - get to 3 hours and they have to pay compo. It'll probably be cancelled in the end...

I was under the impression that compensation wasn't payable if the delay is due to weather.

Gardening when I've let things slide a bit - far too much like hard work!!

Sat in a hotel bored and i made the mistake of going on Facebook after a very long while.

Jesus fucking Christ what a hell hole. This is proper last days of Rome shite (or i need better friends).

Our grass was like a jungle, we left it nearly five weeks while we were having the kitchen done as the old kitchen was on the patio and we couldn't move the trampoline off the grass. Absolute ballache to cut it.

Our grass was like a jungle, we left it nearly five weeks while we were having the kitchen done as the old kitchen was on the patio and we couldn't move the trampoline off the grass. Absolute ballache to cut it.

Cleared so much stuff in the last 2 days & have had to stop as no more containers left - a trip to the municipal dump will be needed tomorrow

haven't had to do much with all that sun & lack of rain. Think I've mowed the lawn once since may. it is *just* starting to get some green in it again finally.
had to give up on some of the growing though.

Being at a kids party with a hangover. This is what I imagine hell is like.

St Anger. I still give it it a go, and it is fucking bollocks. Why Hetfield and Ulrich? Why did you put us through this ghastly mess?

St Anger. I still give it it a go, and it is fucking bollocks. Why Hetfield and Ulrich? Why did you put us through this ghastly mess?

Never even got anywhere near my ears, gave up after Load which was bad enough in its own right bar a couple of tracks.

We went to the record shop at midnight to get it when it came out. I'll never forget the drive home in my mates car, everyone in stunned silence at the abject shite coming out of the speakers

I'm flying out of Amsterdam and the guy in the queue in front of me is battered off his face, he's also at least 60, wearing a fake leather jacket, shorts, flip flops and a man bun.

Don't know whether to congratulate him tbh.

There's also 2 white men with dreadlocks.

Never, ever, ever a good look.

Back