• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

DnCAu4sXoAAcjk7.jpg

So many things to dislike.

I bet that's Bisto they're drinking too.

Wtf is that phone case with the bistomeister?

I see that lovely pair are getting crucified for their views on drink driving this morning. Good.

93F heat in Florida today. Went around Universal's Islands of Adventure and it was almost unbearable temperature. I normally enjoy the heat but even by Floridians standards, it's been REALLY hot here for October. We were going into every single shop just to enjoy the AC.

93F heat in Florida today. Went around Universal's Islands of Adventure and it was almost unbearable temperature. I normally enjoy the heat but even by Floridians standards, it's been REALLY hot here for October. We were going into every single shop just to enjoy the AC.

First time I went to Florida, I walked out of the airport and promptly puked because of the heat. The rough landing didn't help.

Dude - if you're looking for sympathy, you're not getting any from me! :icon_lol:

I debated where to post this but there isn’t a thread for Captain Ineptitude’s Reign of Chaos. William has dropped his ancient samsung laptop in the tub (don’t ask how it happened). I’ve got it drying out but in the event I cannot resurrect it what do you buy these days if you only want to; surf the web, inhabit football forums and play a bit of an online golf game whilst listening to your itunes library? I really need your help because he’s bloody unbearable already. Thanks in advance xxx

Any small notebook or iPad/tablet would be fine for those needs.

I'd go for a chromebook - cheap and easy to use.

If the online golf game runs natively in a Chrome browser (ie doesn't need extra software installing) then a Chromebook would be perfect. Cheap, fast and easy to use.

iTunes might be an issue, so you'll probably have to move over to Spotify, but I'm guessing if the iTunes library was on the laptop hard drive you'd be knackered on that front anyway!

Itunes will be an issue on any non-mac, its a great big steaming pile of poo software.

Yep. I stopped using it about 25 years ago.

How do you manage to drop a laptop into the bath? :icon_lol:

(Says the guy who accidentally flung his old phone into the kids bath once. Amazingly, I managed to fish it out still in full working order.)

I dropped my phone in a bucket of bleach once. Surprisingly it didn't work again.

That said laptops and baths are not a good combo.

How do you manage to drop a laptop into the bath? :icon_lol:

(Says the guy who accidentally flung his old phone into the kids bath once. Amazingly, I managed to fish it out still in full working order.)

This is Will. The only surprising part is that it wasnt plugged in at the time.

I would say incredible scenes, but given the context, it isn't really.

A refurb is an option, Chromebooks are fine for what they are but you do get boxed off with them.

Just a quick Google, £119 for this and would more than do the job. Make sure it's banned from the bathroom (that is not a sentence I thought I would ever have to type about a laptop):

https://www.cheaplaptopcompany.co.u...cnVxrSRB-7urpsn3auUqsGLij_4nsjdoaAqmzEALw_wcB

Thanks everyone, through sheer luck, a night on the radiator seems to have saved it. BUT I might still investigate a machine for the youngest for Christmas at those prices!!

Would you like me to investigate prices for a padded cell for our hero?

Back