• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Really good smoked salmon is delightful. Tinned tuna in a sandwich with cucumber somehow works although everything in my brain is screaming it should be awful

Sweetcorn is a major weakness of mine. Cobb corn was a staple of my mom’s dinners.

Reactions: PPB
TBF there's worse weaknesses to have.

I much prefer normal corn minus the sweet part.

Love a grilled cob of corn, dripping with butter. Can't stand the tinned stuff... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sweetcorn is a major weakness of mine. Cobb corn was a staple of my mom’s dinners.
We used to live by a farm, grew the best tasting sweetcorn ever. Would never buy ears of corn over here, just not the same.

I worked with a group of Central Americans at my first job and they opened my eyes to corn. Corn can be purple! And red!

I love all forms of corn that aren't a syrup.

Love tuna and sweetcorn on a jacket spud.

Chicken Tikka mayo on a jacket works well.

Favourite though is chilli and melted cheese.

Tuna, sweetcorn and pasta with a really cheesey cheese sauce

Presenters that shout. (Who the f*ck Is this guy presenting the Brits? Someone tell him he’s got a microphone).

Tinned tuna is an absolute crime. How anyone can put something that smells that bad anywhere near their mouth is beyond me.

Anyone eating it in the same room as me forces me out the building. Fuck right off.

• Haha
giphy.gif

• Haha
Back