• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Super Noodles on toast for me, lived off it when going out was the most important thing in my life!

Had one of those Naked Katsu curry rice pots today for lunch, pretty decent and their noodle range is pretty good too.

Don't know where to put this so I'll leave it here. It's got to be Kenny,or Bear 😂😂😂😂

I'd just like to clarify that I don't stink of tinned salmon, neither do my husband's fingers 😂

I miss ' Kenny Hibbitt ' underneath PPB's name.

Can a kind mod get rid of the 🐟🐟🐠🐠🐟🐟🐠🐠🐟🐟🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤 please.

And don't just leave the word ' Stinks '

When I went, I ended up bollocking someone taking selfies by the oven in the gas chamber at auschwitz, then bollocked somebody else for climbing on the train carriage at birkenau and pretending he was German and machine gunning the rest of the group, another bloke then gave him a good kicking after dragging him down from said carriage!
Wtf is up with some people?

Pompous pricks and Plain crisps.

By chance and in a book end to the above, Landscape Architects.

They are on another planet.

Nah, LDA. they're all in cloud cuckoo land though. I like working for private developers who roast them, they don't like doing that in the public sector so much.

I've never seen so much Corten in my life

May as well not bother with anything else as soon as you introduce Corten, rust stains just ruin everything around it.

Oh and we'll cantilever a bench off 5mm of rusty steel. Can't see a problem with that one.

Back