• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Kylie
Girls in t-shirts stretching to reveal a tiny band of stomach. Bit pervy but there it is.
My son speaking my thoughts - 'We have no interest in Jesus thank you very much' to a group of Jehovas witnesses or annoying a passing tosser with daft hair by calling him Jedward.
A quiet drink and a chat in a nice pub.
The smell of new books.
My PS3
Staying in and having a curry.
My missus trying really hard to care when I'm telling her Wolves have signed a player.

The greatest feeling ever was a "snow day" when you were at school. The joy of getting up in the morning, radio on, and hearing "All schools in Walsall are closed". Get in. I'll be playing on my Megadrive all day, then.

I'm quite lucky in that I lived every schoolboys dream. Walked to school one Thursday only to be met by a teacher telling me it was closed as the science block had burnt down!

The smell in the air after a heavy rainstorm.

My pool is open :)

Gerard Butler

Answering the phone and its my Sister.

Answering the phone and its my Sister with some good news .

Peeling hard boiled Eggs. Don't know but there's something a little pervy about it :)

I've found out that I have a real liking for Tofu :)

How you can just be yourself when in the company of a friend who is gay, and knowing that he's not the slightest bit interested in your tits, but just happy to talk with you :)

Jelly Belly Sport Beans .

Only dont think you should eat them like sweets !

Was just about to suggest the same. Got to have grated cheese on it too though.

Was just about to suggest the same. Got to have grated cheese on it too though.

Or, with tuna soaked with vinegar and black pepper, beetroot and salad cream .

Or, sliced boiled egg, beetroot and salad cream.

How you can just be yourself when in the company of a friend who is gay, and knowing that he's not the slightest bit interested in your tits, but just happy to talk with you :)

Unfriends PPB on Facebook :)

No, just obsessed with your t!ts, so I only look at the pictures :)

Back