• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

No, just obsessed with your t!ts, so I only look at the pictures :)

I'll have you know theres only 1 tit in my pictures !! Ya charmer you ! :icon_lol:

Id really really like to be on a deserted island with no fucker else in sight. For 6 months.

Sitting outside in the evening , watching the first of the seasons Fireflies glowing :)

A night in, a bottle of red wine, a very hot chicken vindaloo and an evening of Skyrim, Fallout or Oblivion.
I have a very busy life and not too much time to myself nowdays (I'm not complaining!), so this is just heaven!

Going for a meal with Mrs HW - we always have a great time.

My daughter saying things that she has unconsciously picked up from me. (Two examples - when somebody crunches the gears in the car "Find them - don;t grind them!" and whenever Mr Rednapp comes on the TV she says 'Look - it's Floppychops!").

Flo the Labradoodle - our furry daughter who brings us much joy.

The countdown to retirement - now only three years and a few weeks away.

Skinny dipping at 5 in a morning.

My monthly treat of a rasher of bacon dipped in chocolate :licklips:

That sounds like it may be too much even for me but I love bacon and maple syrup so I'd probably like it!

That sounds like it may be too much even for me but I love bacon and maple syrup so I'd probably like it!

Try it. Cook a rasher. Let it cool. Melt some good chocolate. Dip in the rasher to fully cover. Pop in fridge to harden chocolate. The combination of tastes really work :)

I just asked my American friend and he confirms that bacon 'n' chocolate is officially a thing. He also says they do deep fried butter in Texas. :licklips:

Back