• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Bacon, cold mushy peas and brown sauce sandwiches :)

We are gonna need a seperate sub-forum just for all these "things" threads...

Hmmm, I like that!

We are gonna need a seperate sub-forum just for all these "things" threads...

Hmmm, I like that!

I think we need a 'Things We Really Really Dislike ' thread. Cos annoy and dislike are not quite the same , you can dislike something but it doesn't annoy you and you can be annoyed by something but not necessarily dislike it. Like I can be annoyed with Mr Penguin but it doesn't mean I dislike him. Or I can dislike cabbage but it doesnt annoy me.

Anyway, back to this thread. I really really like the feeling of freshly brushed teeth :)

Waking up thinking its about 5, and looking at the clock and it says 3 .

Oh, and the Italian squad. How smart did fhey look when they all got off the plane ! Bluming lovely :)

Guessing which one will be the first to ask mary about her bristols

My new Union Jack beach towel and wireless weather station I got for Fathers Day! (Means the kids can watch the telly now!)

Getting a cup of tea brought to me in bed, and its not even the weekend !

That'll stop now he's seen his jam sandwiches.

PPB -" Will you take me to get another hanging basket before the USA match starts ? "

Mr PPB - " Yes, as soon as you put some pants on "

Made me giggle :icon_lol:

The American or English pants?

PPB -" Will you take me to get another hanging basket before the USA match starts ? "

Mr PPB - " Yes, as soon as you put some pants on "

Made me giggle :icon_lol:

The question has to be 'what were you wearing for him to know that you weren't' (unless as Bear has said its the Americanised version of the word.

Surprised he's still talking to you after the jam sandwiches!

The question has to be 'what were you wearing for him to know that you weren't

Me best beaver bathers ! , so I take it he meant pants as in me knickers !

As for the jam sandwiches, he came home with a Pizza , so threw them out for the birds. Mr PPB wins that one !

Back