• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

I also remember the 2-2 against Norwich being particularly dire. Not sure I was on here at the time but imagine Dan was livid when Surman scored against us.

Balanced out by the confusion when Zubar put in a good cross for our equaliser.

That was Lambert's Norwich. Absolutely played us off the park.

Remembered Zubes scoring our second but your memory is far better than mine!

Probably sticks out in my mind because those were the days when you only got a couple of Prem games televised over here, so for Wolves to actually get on TV was an occasion, you know.

At that point it seemed like Lambert could go as high as he wanted. Wasn't to be. I think that is part of why Graham Potter makes me nervous. We've seen that story play out before.

Brodge taking off Leon Britton. Saved Mick's job for about 4 months...

Mick did NOT deserve what he was getting off the fans, disgraceful stuff.
He didn't, was awful. Though he of course did like to give a bit back sometimes. Everton away was when I realised the way it was going though

He didn't, was awful. Though he of course did like to give a bit back sometimes. Everton away was when I realised the way it was going though

Yeah, Everton away was me too. Went 1-0 up in an awful first half. Then just tried defending our box and waited for them to score twice, and he said after 'that's how we play'.

That list can’t be true surely???

Fuck me I feel sorry for the folks that have paid for this years season ticket, luckily I gave mine up before the start of the Lage season.

Just to double check Smith and lampard and it’s not a wind up???
It’s astonishing isn’t it. it looks like the only criteria being who’s available and managed in the Prem League regardless of success (or lack of it). You have to question (well not really as it’s patently obvious) whether any footballing considerations would even have been mentioned in drawing up that list.

As anyone from the club actually said that they are talking about terminating Lops contract.

As anyone from the club actually said that they are talking about terminating Lops contract.
There's been fuck all from anyone "official".

It’s astonishing isn’t it. it looks like the only criteria being who’s available and managed in the Prem League regardless of success (or lack of it). You have to question (well not really as it’s patently obvious) whether any footballing considerations would even have been mentioned in drawing up that list.
It’s just a matter of when not if to be relegated under the current cunts in charge. Bullshit Jeff and FOSUN’s saving grace this year may remarkably be that Luton and Sheff Utd have fuck all money like us but are starting with worse players (currently). We just have to hope Everton get a huge points deduction.

What I am saying is where did the news come from, I know Talksport talked about it yesterday, that that is what is being discussed.

What I am saying is where did the news come from, I know Talksport talked about it yesterday, that that is what is being discussed.
Talksport got hold of the info that we had spoken to GO.
So my presumption is his agent leaked it for whatever reasons knowing talks were planned between the club and Lop's

From what I can see since yesterday the mood away from here has slowly swung from 100% on Jeff is this to Lopetegui is fully at fault.

Jeff will like this.

Talksport got hold of the info that we had spoken to GO.
So my presumption is his agent leaked it for whatever reasons knowing talks were planned between the club and Lop's
Thanks for that Kenny.

From what I can see since yesterday the mood away from here has slowly swung from 100% on Jeff is this to Lopetegui is fully at fault.

Jeff will like this.

Jeff hasn't got a clue what he's doing and can't manage anyone that doesn't just say yes

Someone somewhere lied to Lopetegui about budgets

Gary O'Neil is an awful choice

Lopetegui is a prick and it's seriously weak on his part to constantly whine to his fat shitstirring mate and then quit

In that order for me.

Yeah, Everton away was me too. Went 1-0 up in an awful first half. Then just tried defending our box and waited for them to score twice, and he said after 'that's how we play'.

That season, and particularly the approach/performance compared to the likes of Norwich and Swansea, was what really did it for me as a 'typical' fan. They turned up and looked far more at home in the Premier League in their first seasons than that Wolves side did at any point under McCarthy. Played their football and were happy to see where it took them, when Mick then went completely opposite way to prove a point I lost all interest.

Gave it another year as a season ticket holder to witness the experiment that Solbakken turned out to be but once the ownership lost interest in that I was done.

Back