• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Mate I can't begin to express how saddening this is. All of us with kids and grandkids dread anything like that. There are no words I can give that will help you. The professional help you seek is the right way to go. All the best to you, your boy and your family.

I don't know what to say, that is utterly heartbreaking and even as a father I can only image how traumatic it is. I wish you, your lad, and your whole family every strength.

Shit Del that's rough. Sending my best wishes, for what they're worth.

I’m so sorry mate, that’s absolutely heartbreaking to read. He sounds like a tough little cookie. Sending my love to you all

Even with kids of my own, I can’t begin to imagine how tough that must be to deal with. It’s heartbreaking. I hope he keeps on fighting. Much love to you all.

I'm so sorry, I can't really find the words at the moment but you and your whole family have my best wishes and thoughts.

Very hard to know what to say mate. What I do know is that you are a strong, strong man and a great Dad. Here's to hoping the wee fella can keep beating the odds.

Awful Del - and theres nothing we can say that will make it right. Thinking of you and the little man.

Nothing I can say will take anything away from what your going through, I hope your getting the support you need, thinking of you, your family and especially your son.

So sorry to read this Del, I can only wish you the best in what is a heartbreaking situation.

Can only repeat what others have said Del. If nothing else in this place and its users you have somewhere to turn to if needed.

Also very glad you requested the bantz to continue or else my title edit this morning was in horrendous taste!

@Del Woppio can only empathise from dad to another, your kids are your world and you’d do anything to protect and help them.
It’s the most heartbreaking thing I’ve seen on here. All my thoughts and hopes are with you, your boy and family.
Don’t worry I’ll still give you loads of banter on other threads if it’s an outrageous opinion.
But vent as much as you want on here we’ve all got your back.

There’s nothing I can add that others haven’t already said but I do wish your family all the best, your little ‘un sounds like a battler

Same here. Best wishes, and keep fighting little feller.

I can't really add any more words that haven't been said already by others, Del, but I know that everyone on here will be crossing their fingers and pulling for you and your son. So if the power of goodwill is worth anything, you'll have the energy of a supernova behind you from the folk of The Wolves Forum.

Back