• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

11 days after her 28th birthday.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I don't know why I brought it up yesterday but I guess sometimes it helps to write things down or say them out loud.

She was an amazing lady and we had 9 and a half amazing years together (married for just under 5). I try and focus on those happy memories.

Carrotdude,you are right in that sometimes it helps to write things down. I've been writing things down since July 3rd 1977!! Think it was Jellybean and Frankie who mentioned support on the Forum. I guarantee it will be there for you if ever you need it like it was for me a while ago.

There will always be things that set you off,whether it's snow,a song, a photo, a place, watching a certain film, eating in a certain restaurant, a piece of clothing, but that's a good thing as I'm sure all those things held happy memories for you both.

Good luck to you in the future and I wish you all the best.

Carrotdude,you are right in that sometimes it helps to write things down. I've been writing things down since July 3rd 1977!! Think it was Jellybean and Frankie who mentioned support on the Forum. I guarantee it will be there for you if ever you need it like it was for me a while ago.

There will always be things that set you off,whether it's snow,a song, a photo, a place, watching a certain film, eating in a certain restaurant, a piece of clothing, but that's a good thing as I'm sure all those things held happy memories for you both.

Good luck to you in the future and I wish you all the best.

That is a lovely post, PPB!

Further from yesterdays post I hadn't realised that your wife (& presumably yourself) were that young (no reason to I suppose as apart from those I have met from on here or those who have revealed it then we don't know ages etc)

Saddens me further that you suffered a loss like that at such an early stage of your life's journey - I wish you greater happiness

Thanks for the kind words everyone. You'll all be pleased to know that reading through the various threads on this forum has provided excellent distraction over the last few months, keep it up!

Sat here as my Father slowly passes away. Please forgive me, but I will be relieved when he gives in. We all love you Dad.

It's weird how the brain works sometimes. 8 months ago my wife passed away, I've got to the point now where I feel like I'm doing ok but today it started snowing while I was at work and my instinct straight away was to send her a text to tell her - she would have been jealous that I had snow and she didn't. It's odd how little things knock you for six sometimes.

Sorry, only just seen this. My sincere condolences. No age at all. Must be horrendous for you.

Sat here as my Father slowly passes away. Please forgive me, but I will be relieved when he gives in. We all love you Dad.

I know exactly how you feel, when I lost my Dad I just wanted all the pain to end !

After a two week battle, my father in law passed away this afternoon. Suffice to say the family are very upset, but at least his pain and suffering is over.

R.I.P. Norman, we have lit a candle for you.

After a two week battle, my father in law passed away this afternoon. Suffice to say the family are very upset, but at least his pain and suffering is over.

R.I.P. Norman, we have lit a candle for you.

Sorry to hear that frank - condolences to you both

Awful news Frank. My condolences to you & Mrs Tisi.

I echo what DDW said. Sorry for your loss Frankie, thinking of you all and hoping Christine can find comfort in the fact that his pain is now over. Love to you all xx

Yes sorry to hear that Frank and Mrs Tisi. Having lost my father too it's a horrible thing to go through. Best wishes to both of you and the family.

Horrible Frank, hope you are alright

Condolences Frank...Best wishes to you and your family

Thank you folks, we both appreciate the support we have received from near and far.

Frank, all the best to you and your wife during this difficult time for your family.

Back