• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

It's a shame it doesn't list who the assists were against (or maybe it does, but i can't find it.)
Assist #1 vs Brighton
Assist #2 vs Spurs
Assist #3 vs Forest
Assist #4 vs Chelsea
Assist #5 @ Brentford
Assist #6 @ Spurs

:)

He also had that hat trick of assists against Blackpool in the cup. That feels ages ago now, eh?

GON is the First manager to win at the new Spurs stadium with 2 different sides.

A more ridiculous stat I’ve seen today is that Eddie Howe has never won as a manager in a Newcastle v Bournemouth fixture.

Have we got another opponent where we have 5 PL away wins?

Missed the game due to family commitments, and much like @Tony Towner found myself doing the weekly shop, so only see. The highlights on sky sports.

May have gone unnoticed, but Gomes starts the move for our third, than carries his run. Great to say the forward runs they now make, and took it well still as wasn’t the nicest past from Neto (he did superb still)

Davies’ header reminiscent of the ones you see on a Sunday morning from the 20 stone bloke drinking the can of special brew pre game.

Missed the game due to family commitments, and much like @Tony Towner found myself doing the weekly shop, so only see. The highlights on sky sports.

May have gone unnoticed, but Gomes starts the move for our third, than carries his run. Great to say the forward runs they now make, and took it well still as wasn’t the nicest past from Neto (he did superb still)

Davies’ header reminiscent of the ones you see on a Sunday morning from the 20 stone bloke drinking the can of special brew pre game.
Oh I noticed it, possibly the longest distance 1-2 in the history of football :)

Im putting this down to the Rastafarian old hoburn. Stunning away performance.
It's difficult for me to put my finger on what I felt we were lacking today.

Still a good performance, I'm just not as high (heh) on it as many. Plenty of good things, not least the individual performances pretty much across the board.

It's difficult for me to put my finger on what I felt we were lacking today.

Still a good performance, I'm just not as high (heh) on it as many. Plenty of good things, not least the individual performances pretty much across the board.

So everyone played well, we won, scored two and should have had at least two more but...

C'mon lad.

Back