• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Fan in Hospital

Sad really, we thought football hooliganism was on the way out in this Country but a 13yr old ffs!, we could be looking at a new dawning.
One incident, extreme as it is, does not mark a trend.

Its not un heard of that a 13 year old has done something like this...

A 13 year old killed a builder last week in a stabbing incident somewhere in London as heard it on the radio for example.

One incident, extreme as it is, does not mark a trend.

Shit fans ripping up seats to throw at Villa fans, Chelsea Tottenham fighting, probably lots of unreported stuff, I would say there's a trend.

Shit fans ripping up seats to throw at Villa fans, Chelsea Tottenham fighting, probably lots of unreported stuff, I would say there's a trend.

A trend that's been going on for the last 20 years. I remember the 1-1 at The Hawthorns last time out, the Albion lot ripping up there own seats to chuck at us..

$#@! fans ripping up seats to throw at Villa fans, Chelsea Tottenham fighting, probably lots of unreported stuff, I would say there's a trend.
Sure, incidents happen with certain regularity, but in comparison to yesteryear the severity of current events is barely a blip.

Probably the fact that the media have become interested again has made it seem like a trend I suppose.

Probably the fact that the media have become interested again has made it seem like a trend I suppose.

Bingo.

That, and minor offenses are more likely to be reported by media these days (across most crimes, so I'm assuming the same of hooliganism), so it's natural to perceive it as more common.

We went to Italia 90 and a journo offered a load of English lads a tenner to kick off outside a bar so he could get some good pics!

The game isn't as bad these days but camera phones and hooligan groups on social media spread shit quickly.

Crying shame that someone can go to a game and not make it home in this day and age...

We went to Italia 90 and a journo offered a load of English lads a tenner to kick off outside a bar so he could get some good pics!

A tenner for getting smacked round the head with a baton, arrested and locked up, miss the game, and put on the first available flight back to England to be greeted by waiting reporters from The Sun??

What did you decide??

A tenner for getting smacked round the head with a baton, arrested and locked up, miss the game, and put on the first available flight back to England to be greeted by waiting reporters from The Sun??

What did you decide??

I was there (Pula) and this offer did happen. It was to stage a fight amongst themselves for the photographers benefit, as no trouble was happening elsewhere. There were no Police etc involved.
The group was mainly Scousers, some took the cash and then promptly told the cameraman to do one and smashed his camera.

I was there (Pula) and this offer did happen. It was to stage a fight amongst themselves for the photographers benefit, as no trouble was happening elsewhere. There were no Police etc involved.
The group was mainly Scousers, some took the cash and then promptly told the cameraman to do one and smashed his camera.

Never trust a scouser. Ever.

What did you decide??

We told him about some of the shit we'd already faced from locals and the police but he didn't find that interesting enough to bother writing down.

West Midlands Police
‏@WMPolice
Five teenagers have now been arrested in connection with an assault that left a football fan fighting for his life

The longer it goes on without the WMPolice charging any of these lads, the more unlikely it becomes that they will secure a conviction.

I mean, what exactly are they waiting for? Someone to hand themselves in, so it seems.

Release them in bail and follow them . One of them will lead the police to scrote number six.

Back