• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome PERMANENTLY to Wolves Helder Costa

Delighted, but doubt we'll see him in August. Will make a few quid though so no issues there.

A question for Pav - what is the Mendes connection worth now?

A brilliant player for at least a year & a definite serious profit if he goes after that (or someone who could well propel us back into the Premier if he stays)

Fucking awesome news. Where do I sign for a season ticket renewal*

*or more importantly, which bank do I hold up.

Cocker hoop with this absolutely buzzing, is it the record fee in the championship?

We can't lose with this deal. Fantastic news.

Cocker hoop with this absolutely buzzing, is it the record fee in the championship?

Yes - unless Villa have to pay ALL the Kodjia money which is contingent on promotion and probably quite a few other factors. Even if that were the case, it is comfortably second.

Amazing news. Four and a half year deal suggests he'll be around for a bit.

A huge statement of intent

Collymore's got his knickers in a twist about it - even more good news

Amazing news. Four and a half year deal suggests he'll be around for a bit.

A huge statement of intent

I'd say longer details will become the norm due it having lesser impact on FFP.

Great news and shows that Fosun are serious, not that I ever doubted they were.

Brilliant news Costa has been a joy to watch and I hope with a summer of better signings he can help spearhead next seasons promotion charge!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Fantastic news! He's far too good for this league. With some of the insane prices brandished around this really is a steal.

Its great news and i dont know the reason why people are saying he will be sold again in the summer, we are owned by FOSUN soo we dont need the money the only thing we need is Costa for next season.

Its funny sky sports not even reporting it yet lol....

"Its funny sky sports not even reporting it yet lol...."

Yep, it's more important that Clough isn't going to Forest !!

Its great news and i dont know the reason why people are saying he will be sold again in the summer, we are owned by FOSUN soo we dont need the money the only thing we need is Costa for next season.

Its funny sky sports not even reporting it yet lol....
Point one....we'll see, but I hope you are correct, but how do you think we got him to sign, knowing he'd have PL options in the Summer? Point two it was on the yellow ticker as soon as we announced it.

Back