• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Joao Teixeira

Welcome Joe. This is moving along nicely.

Happy with this one. Kid looks a real talent.

Welcome Tex.

Not 100% sure what kind of midfielder he is, a 4 or an 8?

Welcome Tex.

Not 100% sure what kind of midfielder he is, a 4 or an 8?

On that YouTube clip (yeah, I know - but it's better than Wikipedia) he looks like a non-lazy McDonald who doesn't mind getting stuck into a tackle.

I'd go for "deep-lying playmaker" going from those clips.

Jackett may be gone, but we're still not able to end a summer transfer window without a direct replacement for Price...

He looks class.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd go for "deep-lying playmaker" going from those clips.

Jackett may be gone, but we're still not able to end a summer transfer window without a direct replacement for Price...

He plays way too far up the pitch to be coming in as a replacement for Price

In the two vids I posted on the transfer thread the other night he spends most of his time in from of the back 4 spraying passes about.

In the two vids I posted on the transfer thread the other night he spends most of his time in from of the back 4 spraying passes about.

But in the more up to date one he is pushed forward and looking for the pass/one-two

He plays way too far up the pitch to be coming in as a replacement for Price

I've always maintained that Price should be backing himself to play further up the pitch. He's got the talent. There were a few games last season where he got more involved in the final third and looked class.

FFS :icon_lol:

One of the vids I posted was from around the same time as Dan's!

Maybe the idea will be that one goes forward and one drops off...You know, have a pattern of play that works (Here's looking at you Kenny Jackett)

FFS :icon_lol:

One of the vids I posted was from around the same time as Dan's!

In the video above he is definitely NOT just sitting in front of the back four...Just saying

He looks really good, excellent signing.

Bye Dave.

Back