• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 27/9 Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pleasantly surprised to see Semedo immediately in the lineup.

Some weird things going on in games at the moment. Have a horrible feeling we're gonna get shafted by something today, not necessarily one of those handball penalties, but something...

Nice to see Shabani on the bench today, incidentally

Very pleasantly surprised to see Semedo immediately in the lineup.

Baffled by that one, Alan. Not much point dobbing up £30m for an elite RB who's apparently perfect for our system and then keeping him on the bench.

BT have just said Podence has a shoulder injury. I dont know why they'd be privy to that.

343 for them. We always beat teams who go like for like when it’s not their usual style. Confident for this one.

Couple of injuries and the bench looks weaker again. Think we could do with one more first team addition through the door before the end of the window - two and I’ll be delighted.

Podence will be a big miss today but we should have enough to beat these. Been some crazy results though - with this new handball rule anything can happen.

Couple of injuries and the bench looks weaker again. Think we could do with one more first team addition through the door before the end of the window - two and I’ll be delighted.

Podence will be a big miss today but we should have enough to beat these. Been some crazy results though - with this new handball rule anything can happen.

That would be the same for any team I think, even City’s bench today looked slightly off.

Spiers says it's an injury that he got against Man City and it's "not thought to be serious"

Baffled by that one, Alan. Not much point dobbing up £30m for an elite RB who's apparently perfect for our system and then keeping him on the bench.

Would hardly be the first time.

Such a stupid foul by Vinagre, Bowen was looking for the chance to throw himself to the ground, don’t give it to him!

I already like the look of Semi-Doh. Adama will need to learn to pass back to him though.

yep looks very good with the ball at his feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back