• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 29th Jan cool kids allowed to post thread

you can see the effect the arm in Jota's back has, the effect of the impact, that's what sends him down

why are we so shit at throw ins

you can see the effect the arm in Jota's back has, the effect of the impact, that's what sends him down

I think it's a penalty, but I think that sort of challenge is a 50/50 on whether the ref actually calls it

could be a penalty on a different day for sure

It's the initial contact that takes Jota off balance though, and I don't think that's necessarily a foul as it's just body to body, then as Jota stumbles it gives chance for Zabaleta to slide in and clear the ball away. I think the hand on the back is irrelevant as there doesn't look to be any force applied through it.

raul in from the free kick !!!

more terrible defending, wide open

I dare say we aren't half bad.

Jonny isn't a very good attacking left back :whistle:

WH looking incredibly lazy atm

Uhm

Matt Doherty is fucking awesome??

I never thought he'd erase the memories of LuaLua embarrassing him under Deano.

oh doherty come on ! :icon_lol:

That was a hell of a passing move then, Doherty just couldn't keep it on the pitch trying to nick it past the last defender.

FUCKING GET THE FUCK IN

raul and jota linking up again on the countet while wh leaves themselve swide open after a mistake

raul in

Back